Chicken Avocado Salad with Toasted Pecans. Lots of crunch and creamy flavour. Use leftover rotisserie to make this a quick week night dinner.
CHICKEN AVOCADO SALAD WITH TOASTED PECANS
Quick and easy is the name of the game with this satisfying salad. Using already cooked chicken means it takes less than 15 minutes to whip up this super tasty dish.
CHICKEN AVOCADO SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- cooked chicken breast (I used leftover rotisserie)
- homemade mayo – recipe here
- red grapes
- toasted pecans – how to!
HOW TO SERVE CHICKEN SALAD
You could enjoy this dish in a few ways.
- How about lettuce wraps? I recommended Bibb lettuce if you go that route. It’s cup shape is the best vessel to hold in all the chicken salad goodness.
- Spin it into a salad! Romaine is my go to for crisp, hearty salads. It is also the most nutritious lettuce.
- You could even skip the lettuce altogether and just eat this right out of the avocado.
Store any leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to three days.
MORE HEALTHY SALAD RECIPES:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chicken Avocado Salad with Toasted Pecans - Spring and summertime mean cool meals like this gluten free Chicken Avocado Salad recipe. Lots of crunch and creamy flavour. Use leftover rotisserie to make this a quick week night dinner
In a large bowl, stir together the mayo and the salt, pepper and tarragon.
Stir in the chicken and celery and then the grapes and pecans. Toss in the avocado and serve.
Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge.